The Indraprastha (IP) University has launched an online grievance monitoring system recently.
IP University grievance system has been introduced with a sheer motive to allow students, teachers, and staff members to express their concerns.
Prof. Mahesh Verma, the Vice-Chancellor of GGSIPU launched the online portal lately. This new monitoring platform will help bridge the gap between the authorities and students.
The IP University grievance monitoring system is developed by the National Informatics Centre (NIC). A training programme for the system was also organized by the NIC.
Also Read: Best Crime Thriller Web Series to Watch Now!
It is an online web-based system built for the redressal and monitoring of public grievances.
As per the Vice-Chancellor, the system will be helpful in the improvement of the administrative as well as academic performance of the University.
Features of the Grievance Monitoring System
With the launch of the new platform, students and staff members can file complaints online by a few simple steps.
Some of the main features of this online portal are:
- Maintenance of public grievances
- Prioritization of grievances
- For wading and movement to multiple departments
- Tracking of grievance till redressal
- Online status check
Suggested For You: How To Get Your IP University Transcript, Degrees, Provisional?
This step taken by the University is surely appreciable as students now have a platform readily available to raise their voices against certain issues.
How to lodge Grievances Online?
In order to file any complaint on the new portal, you must follow the steps given below:
- Visit the official website http://www.ipu.ac.in/
- Under the heading – Important Links, you will see “University Grievance Monitoring System” highlighted at the top. Click on the same.
- You will be redirected to the portal where there will be an option to lodge a new grievance.
- File your complaint in the description box and enter the required details. You may also upload any document in support of your statement if needed.
- Once done, click on the Submit button.
- You may check the status of your application by clicking on the “View Grievance Status” option on the portal.
- The Departmental users have a separate sign-in feature available at the bottom of the page.