Submission of Online Application Form for MBA admissions in University School of Studies (USS) and Affiliated Institutes/Colleges in Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University during the Academic Session 2021-22 on the basis ofCAT-2020 Score/Merit has commenced.
MBA (General) (Programme Code- 03f)/ MBA (Financial Analysis) (Proq•ramme Code-594)/ MBA (Financial Management) (Programme Code- 595) & MDA (International Business) (Progi-amme Code- 143) on the basis of CAT-2020 Score/ Merit.
All the candidates who have qualified CAT-2020 and are desirous to seek admission in GGSIP University in University School of Studies (USS) and its Affiliated Institutes/Colleges in Program MBA for Academic Session 2021-22 that GGSIP University starts submission of Online Application Form w.e.f. 06.04.2021 (1800 hours Onwards). The last date of submission of the Online Application Form is 30.05.2021.
The candidate may log in at http://ipu.admissions.nic.in
1.Candidates must read the Schedule uploaded on University’s Website i.e. www.ipu.ac.in and as well as on the online admission website https://ipu.admissions.nic.in vide Notification no. 03/2021, GGSIPU/Admissions/Misc./ 2020/ 498 dated 01.04.2021 thoroughly to get info3snation for Admission in Programme MBA for Academic Session 2021-22.
2.Online Registration is Mandatory for the programme for participating in the online Counselling/Admission.
3.The further details will be uploaded separately by the GGSIP University on the
4.Candidates are advised to visit regularly the University Website www.ipu.ac.in as well as the online admission website https://ipu.admissions.nic.in
Read also- Top 10 MBA Colleges in GGSIPU
- For MBA (General)/MBA (International Business)/ MBA (FinancialManagement):
Any recognized 3 years or more Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50o/» marks in aggregate.
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Technology or any other subject with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate ot- any qualification recognized as equivalent thereto with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
Passed the Final Examination of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or England, the Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India or England or the Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
- For MBA (Financial Analysis) :
Graduate in any discipline with at least 50% Marks and with at least one course in Mathematics/ Statistics/ Economics/ Operations Research at Graduation Level.
Admissions Criteria for programme MBA:
- All admissions shall be made on the basis of the overall Percentile of Common Admission Test (CAT) 2020 that was conducted by the Indian Institute of Management.
- If Seats remain vacant after counselling on the basis of the overall percentile of CAT 2020, then the counselling shall be conducted on the basis of Score in CMAT 2021 (another National Level Test).
- In case the seats still remain vacant even after exhausting CAT 2020 and CMAT 2021 Merit, University will consider admissions in MBA Progi’amme by conducting Common Entrance Test to be conducted by GGSIP University.