It is that time of the year when Bollywood superstar Salman Khan brings Big Boss to our living rooms. Big Boss is a controversial reality show which often is said to be scripted. This is the 14th season of Big Boss and the hype is already there. Continue reading it further to know some unknown things about The BB House.
Theme Of The House
Salman Khan’s Big Boss 14 is to have a Jungle Theme. The total number of contestants will be 16. Out of which, 13 will be celebrities and 3 will be commoners. The setup will be unique like every year. The major takeaways are:
- Setup of theatre for the entertainment of the contestants
- A private room for the captain of the house
- Jungle-themed Spa and a Jacuzzi
- A BB Mall for shopping inside the house itself
- The main living room seating is so glamorous that the contestants will feel ‘too glam to give a damn’.
Here are some pictures of this year’s Big Boss House
For starters, to surprise you all, the setup of BB House is shifted from Lonavala to Mumbai. Since the last 12 seasons, the luxurious setup used to be in Lonavala, but not anymore.
As said earlier, there will be a total of 16 contestants, and your previous favorite contestants will also be part of this year’s show. Gauhar Khan, Hina Khan, and Siddharth Shukla will be the ‘seniors’ for this year. But for how long? That’s still a thought to reckon. Some of the contestants are Jasmin Bhasin, Eijaz Khan, Nishant Singh Malkani, Nikki Tamboli, and a few more. Don’t worry, you will get used to these names very soon.
Some Unknown Facts About The House
- Only loos and showers are without a camera, else the whole house is under 24×7 hours surveillance.
- There are no clocks in the whole house. You might see some pictures or wallpaper designs of clocks but those are just not real.
- The typical sign in amount of the contestants is about Rs. 8 Lakh
- Vindu Dara Singh at 41 years of age is the oldest contestant to win the BB Trophy.
- The voice of Big Boss belongs to Atul Kapoor. (So..maybe now we all can die in peace)
Designer Of THE HOUSE
The Big Boss house is designed by the master designer Omung Kumar, which looks futuristically fantastic. Once again the man himself spun his magic to create a house that the Indian audience awaits throughout the year.
It is designed by keeping in mind ‘Big Boss Dega 2020 Ko Jawab’, the ultramodern elements gives an insight to the audience. Here are some pictures and it’s WOW
Though the show, the contestants, and even the host is slammed many times by the viewers still the TRP has never let itself down. People started enjoying the catfights inside the show and how Salman Khan slams the contestants on weekends. But maybe this time, even because of IPL, it is said that TRP will not touch heights like previous seasons. But you never know..do you?