“The painter has the Universe in his mind and hands.”
― Leonardo da Vinci.
Dive your “oh so boring” time into sketching, painting, making a mandala, any kind of craft. Hold on to your brushes and paint your creativity.
Expressions, the fine arts and craft society of Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Technology (MAIT) are organizing a Summer Online Art Competition. The competition is open to all college and school students (above 9th).
You Might Also Like: 5 Things You Must Include In Your Creative Portfolio
Expressions | Online Painting Competition
Each competition has some rules and regulations and for this one, the rules are as follows:
- Every participant is allowed to submit only one entry. Entry can be submitted by messaging on the official Instagram page or you can email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The entry can be of any medium(other than digital art), based on the given theme of the competition.
- Entries of portraits will not be accepted.
- Entries will be accepted from 11th July to 31st July. No entries will be accepted after 31st July.
- Plagiarism is strictly prohibited. Entries will be disqualified.
- The entries will be posted on Expression’s Instagram page (17th July onwards) and you are required to get maximum likes on your post.
- The likes of your friend on post will be counted only if the person liking the post follows the page.
- Participants must submit their name, contact number, Email ID, Instagram username, and college/ school name along with the submission. Else, the entry will not be accepted.
- Participants can also send an explanation for their artwork if they want.
- The number of likes constitutes 30% of the judgment. Judgment by judges and creativity will respectively constitute 50% and 20% of the total judgment.
- No likes will be counted after 5th August 2020.
- All the participants will be awarded E-certificates.
- The winners will be awarded certificates and will receive a shout out on our Instagram page.
For all the artists out there, grab this opportunity to showcase your artistic side!