Art is the most beautiful way to feel content and drive away from the pandemic blues.
Expressions, the fine arts and craft society of Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Technology (MAIT) are organising a Digital Art Competition. Wear your creative caps on and create your own emoji using Canva or Illustrator. The competition is open to all college and school students (above 9th).
You May Also like: GGSIPU Colleges Fees Hike: Change.org To The Rescue
Rules | Digital Art Competition
● Every participant is allowed to submit only one entry. Entry can be submitted by messaging on the official Instagram page or you can email at email@example.com
● The entry should be of digital art, based on the given theme of the competition.
● We’ll be accepting entries from 12th July to 18th July. No entries will be accepted after 18th July.
● Plagiarism is strictly prohibited. Entries will be disqualified.
● The entries will be posted on Expression’s Instagram page (14th July onwards) and you are required to get maximum likes on your post.
● The likes of your friend on post will be counted only if the person liking the post follows the page.
● Participants must submit their name, contact number, Email ID, Instagram user name and college/ school name along with the submission. Else, the entry will not be accepted.
● Participants can also send an explanation for their artwork if they want.
● The number of likes constitutes 30% of the judgement. Judgement by judges and creativity will respectively constitute 50% and 20% of the total judgement.
● No likes will be counted after 25th July 2020.
● All the participants will be awarded E-certificates.
● The winners will be awarded certificates and will receive a shout out on our Instagram page.
For all the artists out there, grab this opportunity to showcase your talent digitally!