Spot Round is different from Management Quota and Sliding Round conducted offline by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) to fill the vacant seats left after 1st, 2nd, 3rd and the sliding rounds of Online Counselling for the programmes & courses like BBA, BCA, MBA, MCA, BA /BBA LLB, BAJMC (BA JMC), B.Ed, B.Com, B.Tech and LE B.Tech etc.
Procedure | Spot Round In GGSIPU
- This round shall be held after completion of the admission process, only for the purpose of filling up vacancies, if any.
- After completion of all rounds of online counselling ‘Spot Counselling’ shall be done offline. All eligible candidates desirous of participating in the “Spot Counselling” shall have to pay a counselling (separate) participation fee. The participation fees in the “Spot Counselling” shall be INR 2000/= (non-refundable / transferable).
- The “Spot Counselling” shall be done for vacancies remaining after reporting of allocated candidates to Schools of Studies / Colleges / institutions allotted (see Section 11.10) and arising during the process of “Spot Counselling” as enumerated below. Since, all conversions of categories / region-wise divisions are completed in the last round of online counselling (Section 11.8), the spot counselling shall consider all seats to be filled as unreserved.
- The vacant seats left after reporting/admission of candidates to institutions only shall be considered for filling in the spot counselling.
You May Also Like To Read: Delhi State University Exams Cancelled: Manish Sisodia
List Of Documents Required | Spot Round In GGSIPU
- CET Admit Card (Original)
- Preference sheet of the online choice filling (if applicable)
- Seat Allotment letter (if allocated any)
- Part Academic Fee Deposit slip (if paid already)
- Marksheet and Certificate of 10th Exam (Original and Photocopy)
- Marksheet and Certificate of 12th Exam or Format of self-declaration/ undertaking for result awaited candidates (Original and Photocopy)
- Marksheet and Certificate of Under-graduation Exam or the Format of self-declaration/ undertaking for result awaited candidates (if applicable and Original and Photocopy)
- Proof of Date of Birth (Your 10th mark sheet can also be used as proof of date of birth) – (Original and Photocopy)
- Migration/ Transfer Certificate (if applicable)
- Reservation category certificate (if applicable)
- Medical Certificate (Original)
- Aadhar Card (Photocopy)
- Bank Account Details/ Cancel cheque (photocopy)
- Defense Category certificate (if applicable)
- Demand Draft (DD)