IPU Buzz

Light It Up By Srijana Of MAIMS

Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Management Studies (MAIMS) affiliated to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi began with two programs- BBA and BBA (B&I) in 2003. Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Management Studies was affiliated to run the BJMC program in the year 2010 and BJMC 2ND of 2012-2013. Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Management Studies has also been given the responsibility of running an MBA program.

Decorating is not a look, it’s a point of view
“Let your imagination run wild this Diwali and your ability flow through your decorated Diya’s”. If you think you can play with colors, then come be a part of our event.

Continuing with the trend of conducting different competitions to showcase the enlivened fanciful talent and creativity of the students, “SRIJANA – The Fine Arts Society” of Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Management Studies
Presents

LIGHT IT UP

Explore your own way of decoration, using any colors, flower petals, aesthetic items.

Date of submission- 9th November – 20th November

Also read: Know Your College: MAIMS

Instructions

FOR DIYA DECORATION-
1) Any kind of printed materials are not allowed.
2)Diyas can only be decorated by painting colors, flowers, and aesthetic items.
3) One picture of the final decorated Diya should be uploaded in the form.
4) The video duration should be of maximum 30 seconds.
5) The video should be uploaded in the drive link, given below. (In case of any difficulty, you can also mail your video at [email protected] Drive link-https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1XToIlsKrZ9UjYcSxctEOipD21NAk4DUF)

6) Only one entry per person is allowed.
7) jury’s decision will be final.

Basis Of Judgment| Srijana MAIMS

1) Presentation
2) Clarity of the diya
3) Creativity
4) Uniqueness
5) Attractiveness

Exciting gifts and prizes for the top 3 winners and participation certificates will be given to all the participants!!

NOTE 40% of the judgment will be based on likes and comments, and the rest 60% will depend upon the jury’s decision.

Register yourself for their event through the link given below now!
https://forms.gle/C7xiPakxWJKZyxYQ8

Follow Us For More On Instagram and Twitter
Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on whatsapp
Share on telegram
Share on email

Trending

Christian Dating For Free Review

Oggigiorno, siti di incontri donna matura Afragola su Internet come incontri cristiani gratuito progettato per associati di specifiche religioni tendono ad essere diventando più popolari.

Read More »

MeetMe Review 2021

An on-line internet dating community is continuing to grow gradually. MeetMe ‘s been around for 15 years and was developed as a social news site.

Read More »

Christian Dating For Free Review

Oggigiorno, siti di incontri donna matura Afragola su Internet come incontri cristiani gratuito progettato per associati di specifiche religioni tendono ad essere diventando più popolari.

Read More »

MeetMe Review 2021

An on-line internet dating community is continuing to grow gradually. MeetMe ‘s been around for 15 years and was developed as a social news site.

Read More »
0 +
Instagram
0 +
Twitter