IPU CET 2020 Application Form has been released only through online mode from 3rd March 2020. The IPU CET is a university level exam organized for providing admissions in different courses.
IP University offers UG & PG courses in the field of engineering, management, law, etc. Every student in the situation has lately been facing issues in filling the GGSIPU admission form. Here we are providing the step by step guide for How to Fill IPU CET 2020 Application Form.
Step-1: Visit Official Link
- Visit the official link of IPU CET 2020.
- Click on the link related to “Registration For Admission”
- The application appears on the screen.
Step-2: Fill Details
Personal Information: Exam Category, Applicant Name, DOB, Gender, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Nationality, Category, Religion, Physically Handicapped, Region/state from where last/qualifying exam passed, Defence, J&K Migrant, and Identification Mark.
Step-3: Upload Images
- Click on the image upload option.
- Select the scanned images of photograph, signature, and left thumb impression and upload them one by one.
- The image should be in JPEG/JPG or GIF formats and the maximum image size should be 80 KB.
Check out the form here: https://cdn.digialm.com//EForms/configuredHtml/1258/64709/Instruction.html
Step-4: Fill Other Details & Accept Declaration
- Fill the Examination Name, Year of Passing, Board/University, and Marks obtained of the qualifying examinations (as applicable).
- Fill the qualified test and work experience details if any.
- Enter your GATE score or NATA score if applicable.
- Press the‘ Next’ button.
- Read the declaration carefully.
- Enter the security code and tick on the “I Agree” Checkbox
- Click on the “Submit” button.
Also Read: All You Need To Know About Spot Round In GGSIPU
Step-5: Fill Course Applying Details
- After submitting, the applicant profile will appear on the screen.
- Now click on Course Application. Click on the “Apply for Course” section.
- Fill the Exam Category, Course, Exam Date & Exam Time.
- Fill the two test center choices.
- Enter the payment amount and date.
- Read the declaration, tick on “I Agree” and submit it.
Step-6: Fee Payment for GGSIPU admission form
- A payment gateway page will appear on the screen.
- Candidates have to make the fee payment of Rs.1200/- for all candidates.
- Choose the payment mode.
- Payment is via debit/credit card and net banking.
- Fill the payment details carefully and make payment carefully.